Here at Grandma’s we want you to succeed in your garden. There are few things as gratifying as a successful crop or bed, and few things as frustrating as an unsuccessful one. Here are a few resources to help your garden grow! Come in and visit us for some one-on-one expert gardening advice, and sign up for our newsletter, Grandma’s Grapevine, for updates on seminars.
- Garden Guide – Guide to Healing Gardens by Jerry Schelhorn
- Plants – Annuals and Perennials -Bed Preparation
- Plants – Bulb Planting and Care
- Plants – Home Landscape Maintenance Guide
- Plants – Hydrangea Varieties and Care
- Plants – Mum Care
- Plants – Perennial Dividing – Ar-Br
- Plants – Perennial Dividing – Bu-He
- Plants – Perennial Dividing – Hosta to Yarrow
- Plants – Perennial Division and Transplanting
- Plants – Perennials – Winterizing Perennials by Kim
- Plants – Tree and Shrub Planting Guide
- Pumpkin Selection and Care
- Recipes – Autumn Glow Salad
The cute yellow 1890 Victorian farmhouse that welcomes you as you enter our driveway — that’s Grandma’s Gift Shop! Its warm and cozy atmosphere is topped by the beautiful selection of unique items for gardeners, home decorators, best friends, pet lovers and something for every mom, grandma and mother figure in your life. Donna Trent, Gifts Buyer, loves to offer inspirational wall decor, books, cards, even jewelry that features family, friends and faith. We carry Life is Good clothing and accessories; handbags by Vera Bradley, Maruca Designs, Mona B, Simply Noelle and more; Bee Happy Snaps and other jewelry lines; specialty foods by Stonewall Kitchen and Rothschild; custom Spring wreaths and wall decor by our designer; scentsational candles by Bridgewater, Root, Magnolia, Thymes; gardening gloves, Sloggers, and sun safe hats; fashion accessories including one-size shawls, sweaters and scarves; infant clothes and accessories; and a Small World of Fairy Gardening, tiny plants and terrariums. Not sure what Mom would like best (besides you)? How about a Grandma’s Gardens Gift Card in any amount! Stop in soon to be amazed.